Sunday, April 08, 2007

Just Who's Brother is Bob?!

Erev Chag, again. Pesach is really almost at an end. Oooof, I'll savor the last day - but it's still bittersweet.

This morning we went to help feed the fish at Saba & Savta's house.
Toffee loves to take time to smell the flowers and enjoy the world around him. He knows what is really important in life and I think he's just about the smartest bear I've ever met.
I LOVE the roses in their garden. Always the absolute prettiest!!! I think this is probably one of my favorite color combinations ever - it says 'summer' to me.
I am so excited that spring is here. I love the flowers and the warm weather.
Toffee through the newpaper tube...
The dashboard puppies...
"We're havin a heat wave..."
'Somebody' is trying to cool down - or find something to eat...
Dinner is going to be chalavi. I'm so excited! That means ice cream for dessert!!!
I'm NOT the only computer obsessed one in my family. Below is Eli in his natural habitat.
Not to be outdone, my father uses 2 computers at once...
Random picture that doesn't really have any connection - but I was in the basement so I figured I should post a picture of the 2nd most comfortable couch in our house. The nice part about this couch is that it actually offers some support so when you wake up your back doesn't hurt as much as it does when you fall asleep on the couch in the living room...
Anywho - I've gotta go help get ready.
Like I said, chag is coming...
Enjoy it everybody!!!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Brother Bob is I?

tnspr569 said...

Aww...I miss everyone...can't wait to see you all soon!!!