Thursday, April 12, 2007

September?

Nothing interesting or exciting happened today. I mean, Beth is back in the office helping out, my Big Sis came to visit us and TJ and I agreed that the little green candies are icky. I actually made the 6:15 bus Home and Mommy made yummy food as per my request.

Today was a pretty good day. Which I must admit was really nice. I didn't even feel like I was going to cry - that hasn't happened for almost 2 weeks. :)

At Home I made a double batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. They came out reasonably well considering I only sort of followed the recipe and was busy playing with other things and kept forgetting the trays in the oven...

When I cleaned up I washed all of the dishes and now my hands have the icky, dry, stiff dish-soap feeling to them. I hate it when my hands feel like this. I shudder when my fingers touch one another, they feel so odd and yicky.

Tomorrow is Erev Shabbos again. I'm so excited!
Shabbos should be quite nice and enjoyable.

Get excited!!!

No comments: