Saturday, April 07, 2007

Watch out for the nutshells you boob...

Shabbos was uneventful and quiet.

Friday night shul was quick and the meal was nice. We didn't do anything and we didn't go anywhere and we didn't see anyone. Sleep sleep sleep sums it up quite nicely.

Shabbos morning I didn't make it to shul (again) and the meal was drawn out because we decided to sing every song in a variety of tunes including Dror Yikra - 4 times. After the meal we relaxed and read and read and relaxed. Woof and the squeaky one came to visit and we shmoozed and slept and masslaged and had an all around good time with the egg shmusher and raiding the fridge.

After Shabbos I washed the chalavi dishes (so don't go and say I'm good for nothing) and then I finished my book and cuddled with Toffee on the couch and studied some strangely shaped stretch marks.

Chag tomorrow night - again.
We want to go on a tiyul in the morning, but I doubt we'll actually get out.

Turns out my chayal will be coming Home.
I think that's the best news I've heard all day. :)

1 comment:

tnspr569 said...

Singing with Mr. Polly and the rest of the family- fun! And for the record, I think Mr. Polly does have a good voice.

Moadim l'simcha