Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Will You Be My Weirdo?

I can't believe I got out of bed at 7:00 this morning. Then I caught an early bus because there was no reason to sit around pointlessly. There was no traffic whatsoever and I made it up to The City more quickly than expected. The elevator was broken so I had to walk up 6 flights. I unpacked my bag, walked down 6 flights and went to work.

Work was BORING. I need to get a new job. I need to get a job that I enjoy. I need to get a job that I like and that interests me AND pays the bills.

After work I wanted to get something yummy, but the store was already closed.

First day back and it is already annoying.
I NEED to break this cycle.
I MUST break this cycle.

A normal person can't live like this - and I know that I am not normal by any stretch of the imagination but THIS is ridiculous.

I need to make some changes.
Big-time changes.

Ok, laugh now - we all know it isn't going to happen...

1 comment:

Bob said...

Why isn't it going to happen? It doesn't sound so hard to look for a new job. You've been driving yourself nuts at this place for a long time, breaking the cycle sounds like an excellent idea. I hope you put some actions to your words....