Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wine Wine Wine Juice?

The seder was an incredible amount of fun! We moved all of the living room furniture around the coffee table in the living room and conducted the first 1/3rd of our seder there. It was the nicest seder that I can remember in years. We took our time and explained everything and had divrei torah and enjoyed. Really mamash enjoyed. for Shulchan Orech we moved to the dining room and at 1:00 we headed up to the roof to sing hallel with our neighbors. After nirtza and clearing off the table we slept and slept and slept and slept. Suffice it to say, I did not make it to shul in the morning. When I finally woke up in time for the seudah, I was happy to hear that the whole family, still stuffed from the seder, would not be eating an entire meal. Rather we sat down to kiddush, some salad and soup and put the rest of the food back in the refrigerator.

I spent the afternoon curled up in one of the living room chairs until I went up to the hammock for a few hours to lie in the sunshine.

When chag ended we ate lunch and then I washed alllll the dishes (that was for the record - I actually washed the dishes...)

We watched Billy Elliot (which was good in theory aside from the nudity and vulgar language) and then I crashed on the couch.

It was a decidedly good chag and a wonderful night. :)

Moadim L'simcha everybody!

1 comment:

tnspr569 said...

Lucky lucky- one day, like it should be.