Wednesday, May 02, 2007

"Cambridge Professors..."

My break from work today was a quick outing to the arts-n-crafts store. I picked up some pretty beads and now I just need to make some pretty earrings. :o)

After work I met up with Shosh and we headed out to Bayit V'gan. Luckily, the 21 showed up 'right on time' and we made it to class!

I miss learning! I miss ME time! I miss being surrounded by incredibly inspiring teachers and rebbeim who make me want to be a better person. I know, I should want to be a better person regardless of where I am and who I am with - but I guess I'm just not as good of a person as I should be or could be and I don't seem to be able to push myself to do it without the reminders and inspirations.

In the class we discussed arrogance and the importance of removing anger from ourselves and our vocabulary.

There are 4 types of people who get angry:
1. One gets angered easily and is hard to placate. He is an evil person.
2. One is not easily angered and is easy to appease. He is a 'chassid'
3. One gets angered easily and is easy to appease.
4. One is not easily angered and is hard to placate.

Between #3 & 4 which is worse?

Who would you rather have to deal with? The person who gets mad at everything but calms down quickly or a person who is hard to annoy but once they get mad, they REALLY get mad?

Shabbos is coming!!! I just have to make it through tomorrow...

No comments: