Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cocoa Chippers...

"Heroes know that things must happen when it is time for them to happen. A quest may not simply be abandoned; unicorns may go unrescued for a long time, but not forever; a happy ending cannot come in the middle of the story." ~Peter S. Beagle

I started off my morning with a trip to Orangeland. Being the nice sister I am, I took Brenda's cellophone to be repaired. I got to work a little late, but what's an hour and a quarter between employers and employees who are desperate to feel like they are actually accomplishing something in the big picture?

Work went pretty quickly. Either because I was so tired that I slept through most of it or because I was so busy that I didn't have the time to think about the time.

Before heading Home I had to collect all of my stuff from The Ranch. I made the 8:15 bus and the driver had a cheery disposition. A musician sat down behind me as Toffee and I bonded over 1 chocolate ruggle.

Back in the House-of-the-Sun, I passed by Sawa and her Abba as I headed towards the street. Finally I was Home. Toffee waved to some neighbors as I searched for my keys.

Now Mommy and I are going to watch a movie.
I'm so excited for Shabbos! Catch ya later! :o)

No comments: