Sunday, May 06, 2007

Dr. Bernardo You're Getting Pudgy...

The morning after Lag Ba'Omer, the sky is always overcast and hazy while the lingering smell of bonfires hangs heavy in the air. This year, the weather is HOT and sticky on the morning after the pyromaniacs fantasy-night. I made my way into Jerusalem for a regular Sunday of work. As usual, I was running late so Toffee came with me to the office. He was the official guarder of the telephone, eater of the cookies and protector of the coffee... Work was boring and I was sent Home early as a 'treat' - because there was nothing going on. I made my way back to The Ranch and spent a few hours amusing myself until Freddie called me and asked me to join her on an outing.
First stop Angels Factory. They are open 24 hours a day, which is quite handy to have around the corner, I must say!
Next stop - fooooooood!!!
Quite a party going on and the dudes were nice. We gave the nice lady sauce tips and made friends with the sketchy old man who wanted to know if Cookie was hungry...(Duh?!)
Then we shmoozed on a corner till we decided it was time to call it a night.

Which it decidedly is.

Good Night!

No comments: