Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Fish Stick?

Shabbos was quiet. Friday night went late at the table as Sammy, Daddy and I farbrenged until almost 12:30am. Shabbos morning I didn't bother leaving the house and I set the table instead. Lunch was light and summery, along with the lite-fruity-wine. Shani stopped by and we spent some time shmoozing and catching up. It was a whopping 29.9 degrees C outside, and the sun was beating down on the hammock so I decided to stay cool by reading in the guest room. After a short snooze I woke Brenda and we headed out to the shul to pick up Freddie from mincha. Then we headed over to Saba and Savta's where we had some seudah shlishit and spent some quality time. After havdalah Saba gave us a ride Home and he even let us open the skylight. :o)

Now I'm off to find something to do tonight. Maybe a movie with my littlest sister? Maybe some more reading? Maybe another arts-n-crafts project? Who knows. Shavua Tov!

No comments: