Thursday, May 31, 2007

Glutton For Punishment...

Work was a bit sad today as it was Yael's last day. TJ and I slipped out to find some lunch and I ate 3 slices of pizza. On my way Home I had some ice-cream with Shosh and then at Home I shared a plate of noodles &ketchup with The Dibble and drank a Shoko B'sakit.

Mommy is catering another shindig this week. This one is in honor of the Clark's littlest one's 1st Birthday. The only guidelines provided were, "As girly and frilly as possible..."
I like Pink!!! I love Pink!!! Yay for PINK!!!
Fringe and Frizzie help set the tables...
The adorable centerpieces! I think they are picnic-perfect and they make me think of spring!
A few of the tables all set...
Then Freddie drove us Home.
More tomorrow... :o)

2 comments:

tnspr569 said...

Hmm, looks like someone ate well and had fun.

Shabbat Shalom to the family.

TJ said...

as far as i know it was 4 slices of pizza NOT 3!!!!!