Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hugs & Butterfly Kisses...

I woke up to a voice screaming, "Smooshy! Smooshy! Smooshy come back inside!!!" I shlepped myself out of bed and got ready to head back to The City. I was running early so I stopped at The Ranch to drop off my stuff, then I headed to work. The office was quiet and boring. To make myself feel useful I actually filed all of the newspapers. I spent most of the rest of the day reading.

After work I met up with Freddie and Netanella (one of her coworkers) and we picked up salad, which we ate in the park. Freddie got a new 'shirt' thingy, it's funky and (like most other things) looks really cute on her. After our salads we shpatzired up to the Kotel. I had heard through the grapevine that a friend of a friend was having his 'swearing in' ceremony. It was in the neighborhood so we decided to stop by.
All the chayalim marched out and it was a grand sight. Finally, 20 minutes later Tonny made his way to the group of people waiting to greet him!Eventually I made my way back to the other side of town and I stopped to take a quick picture of the bridge. They put up pretty lights and it looks oh so fancy.
Tomorrow is already erev-erev-chag so I'll be heading Home again. Shavuot is almost here! I'm so excited!!!

No comments: