Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"Let loose the moosies!"

In tonight's news:
It seems that after a year-long break, though I've 'still got it' - I have also 'lost it' - which only poses a challenge as far as the annoying certificate goes. Considering I haven't practiced for a year, I am pretty impressed that I rememebered as much as I did.

What I did today:
Well, work was crazy hectic. Again. Only, today I was 2.5 secretaries - so I only got all of most things accomplished. Except for that last ridiculous list thing.

I also had the funniest mental-image of a relatively well-read newspaper's office in New York. Imagine: 1 computer, 15 people and a dial-up connection. Media? Technology? Meh, they still communicate by fax! They don't check their e-mail unless we fax them and tell them to!!

Todays Highlights:
First was at the bookstore. I finally picked up a good map of London and a fun touring book too!!
Then I had the yummiest HUGE mug of vanilla coffee. Like, 2 cups of dark-dark-vanilla-coffee in one mug in one sitting.
Last but definitely not least, I got my first partial-massage in almost a year. It was one of the most painful things I can remember in a very long time. As a matter of fact - my hands and arms are still tingling.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and that means just 2 'short' days left of the week. So far so good. Let's keep it up...

1 comment:

Bob said...

Okay, that title made me laugh out loud. XD

Now I can only wonder what the context is....