Wednesday, May 30, 2007

‏Mohamed says,

"Hi ur very very cute im mohamed from Egypt ‏i want make friend with u"
Cause that isn't the most random way to start off the day...

Work was amusing today. Actually the office was kind of boring. Freddie stopped by this morning and brought me a big green apple. I took care of getting things done and entertained myself. At the very end of the day the bosses treated us to tastreats.

Snuck past a cordoned off chefetz-chashud area and walked back to The Ranch. It's hot out and there's a wierd haze hanging over The City.

Shosh made chicken soup cause I was in the mood for it and we even had a chilled bottle of wine for with the main course.

Gotta find something to do tonight...

Maybe I will actually take care of paying vaad bayit. We only owe for the last 6 months or so...

FUN NEWS FOR THE DAY: My Big Sis and the munchkinS come HOME tomorrow!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! :o)

2 comments:

~{~~@ said...

us too!!!!!!!

tnspr569 said...

Sneaking through a cordoned-off area?

Wine for the main course?

Quite the interesting decisions, I must say...

Should I even ask what "tastreats" are?