Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Now you can blog in Hindi...

TJ and I went out for lunch today. It was loads and loads of fun! Bagels and coffee and a nice walk in the sunshine, though we didn't manage to pick up a fishie.

Brenda came to my office after school. We changed our 'going out to eat plans' and wound up at the arts-n-crafts store instead.

Back at The Ranch, we got Pookie and Harry comfortable with some snacks and started our evening activity...

We set everything up and then we began. First dab... First coat a work in progress...
Moving right along to the insides...
After bottles of farting paint, splatter-painting both myself and my clothes, painting Shosh's leg orange, a contorted flower or three, the wrong color purples, a few squashed ants and a HUGE tray of fries we were done! Winner of the cutest box award goes to Brenda. Her work of art, 'ants on a watermelon' won hands down.
The finished products! This was fun! We should definitely do it again sometime soon! :o)


Tomorrow is already the last day of the week. I'm totally ready for Shabbos! How bout you?

3 comments:

Debsy said...

Soooooo cute, and hey guys I love you all, but i do agree, Brenda's wins!!!
See you all soon!!!!

tnspr569 said...

Fun! Creative, too!

Most impressive.

TJ said...

lunch really was so much fun (shame about my fishe-I still have not got it)