Tuesday, June 19, 2007

13-13.5-14...

Woke up nice and early when Freddie left at 5:45 this morning. Stayed in bed until 8:00 when I decided it would probably be a good idea to get up and get my stuff together. Made the 8:20 bus into The City, got to work an hour early and was basically bored out of my mind. Sneaked out to lunch with my Big Sis and then on a random errand. Sat at the office until 3:30 when I decided it was time to leave. Caught the bus back to B.S. and made it there with time to spare before my dentist appointment. No cavities but he informed me that all 4 wisdom teeth need to come out and that the (much hated) space between my front teeth will probably only get bigger as a result (instead of closing up the space the way they were supposed to...) Back at Home, Woof came over to visit. We made some really yummy stir-fry for dinner and watched some Addam's Family. Then I put the Dibble and Moonbeam to bed and said goodbye to Woof. Had some bonding time with Eli and am now trying to decide whether it pays to wait up until Brenda gets Home. She had a school play tonight, so she and Freddie spent a whole bunch of quality time and then went out for some Burgers. I am sleepy. Maybe I should go to sleep?

Tomorrow night hopefully I will be getting together with Hindy who is in Israel for only 2 more short days! Speaking of 2 more days - that's all that is left to the 'work week' - tomorrow night I will be in The City and then next day is already Thursday again and then it's Friday. And we ALL know how excited I am for Friday. Right!? Suffice it to say, I can't wait!!! :o)

3 comments:

tj said...

u guys went out for lunch without me :(

tnspr569 said...

The teeth issue isn't necessarily as bad as it may seem...

~{~~@ said...

start geting used to it- tuesdays my long day and i get my rewards.......