Monday, June 11, 2007

Cuddle Your Teddy... ;o)

I woke up at 3:30 A.M. and wondered for the umpteenth time why Noah couldn't have just swatted those 2 mosquitos.

I worked another 10 hour shift today after not sleeping last night (again) - I really really really hate mosquitos. The office was boring and ridiculous (which is nothing new.) I spent 8 hours doing basically nothing and then 2 hours doing basically everything. The fax/copier/printer machine officially hates me and I informed my boss that come September I intend to begin a course and will therefore be cutting down my hours. (He was not in the least bit pleased, but frankly, I don't care.)

After work I met up with my partner and we wandered down to town. First I bought myself some pretty pink bangles and then we went out for some dinner. We shmoozed and shmoozed and shmoozed and somehow before we knew it, it was 10:00 P.M. and neither of us had the 'koach' for the 2nd leg of our journey to the Old City and the Kotel. As a matter of fact, we even bussed back to The Ranch.

I am thoroughly exhausted, and not in a good way. Tomorrow will be another 10 hour day at work and hopefully tomorrow night will be quiet. The only thing on my schedule tomorrow night is stopping off to pick up some laundry detergent and fabric softener on my way back to The Ranch.

I turned down a chance to go to a spa for 2 days. I must be crazy. My body needs a break from this monotony. I hope the rest of life isn't like this...

A Quote for Today: We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. ~E.E. Cummings

No comments: