Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lost Marbles on a City Bus...

With 480 minutes to go - I sat at my computer bored out of my mind. I had already played the day's daily-SET-puzzle AND completed 3 rounds of Sodoku (or Roodoku as they call it on Neopets.)

With a mere 180 minutes left my boss FINALLY called me in and started dictating letters and piling on the work. She then proceeded to shmooze with me about nothing of any importance for a while.

With only 70 minutes remaining on the clock I was released and sent back to my desk.

There were 50 minutes on the clock when Brenda and Michalie showed up bearing rugelach and cinammon buns.

With just 6 minutes to go I finished off the last letter and threw it on 'her' desk.

Ding Ding Ding Ding!!! We were OUTTA there!!!

We went to town and stopped at the bookstore where I picked up a new Phillipa Gregory book and a copy of The Devil Wears Prada. Then we went shopping and I found two 3/4 sleeve tees and 2 really really cute 'over'-shirts. We grabbed a bus back to T.M. and parted ways.

Back at The Ranch I procrastinated a bit and decided (against my better judgement) that the laundry would simply have to wait until next week.

Fun Fact: They are still in 1 piece and they didn't even have a map with them. Crazy people.

2 comments:

Sunhouse said...

If you get bored, you can always post on your Blog!

Hey - I posted on mine. Can you give me a free plug every once in a while? If a blog falls down in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Thanks Lors

'Yo Abba
(aka Sunhouse)
http://house-of-sun.blogspot.com/

tnspr569 said...

You'll get readers eventually, it just takes time. Perhaps make friends with some of the J-Bloggers or something.