Tuesday, June 05, 2007

"Oh, you dated him already...?"

I can't believe I pulled a 10 hour stint in the office today. For the second day in a row, mind you. That brings my total hours at the office since Sunday up to 26 hours and 20 minutes - yes, it is only Tuesday night...

Let it not be said that I am not dedicated and devoted to those I love. :oP Not that I'm looking for thanks or appreciation, I am just amused at the lengths that I will go out of my way to do things for people who mean a lot to me.

Shosh came to visit me at work for the last 1/2 hour then we wandered down to Geulah for some popcorn and to check out the Feldheim Sale (which is this month...by the way.) We each picked up two of the 'Guidelines' books (I got the ones about the 3 weeks and the Yomim Noraim - since those are sort of the next 'zmanim' coming up.) Then we wandered allllll the was down to Sanhedria to visit Chani & Tuvia. Made some dinner and had some laughs then packed up and headed back to The Ranch.

Wasn't tonight supposed to be an early night? Oh well. Maybe tomorrow...

Quote of the day, (speaking of the historical significance of the day with someone who experienced it first-hand...) "We were sitting in ditches with no idea what was going on around us and all we had were these tiny transistor radios and very large ants."

No comments: