Friday, June 22, 2007

"People count up the faults of those who keep them waiting..."

We were supposed to go cherry picking. It didn't work out. I suppose there is still next week and if that also falls through - next year...

Went to the nursery with Mommy and in addition to being offered a shidduch I picked up some cute fuzzy friends to take Home. Shabbos should be nice. Vivi & Gabi's sheva brachot and all - so Freddie, Brenda and I are helping with the set-up and serving. Plus we're eating lunchtime seudah at the shul.

Maybe I should go re-organize my closet. On second thought, I need to organize my closet in the first place. Its guts are on the desk and chair and that's not the least bit conducive to having a tidy room.

Thoughts for the day:
Patience, n. -- A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.
"Some people walk in the rain. Others just get wet."

No comments: