Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Skittles and Falafel Balls...

10 hours at the office was a long time. Again. Like yesterday. But it's the last 10 hour stint for a long while.

The school I am interested in going to e-mailed me back and now I am in possession of information about all of the courses offered. Now I just have to choose which ones I want and register. I am really looking forward to this. I guess this gives me 4 months to finish off my stazh for massage. I'd better get a move on it...

On my way back to The Ranch I stopped off and picked up laundry detergent and fabric softener, which we were in dire need of. I also picked up some soy milk so that I can actually drink some coffee.

Ok sis? I'm solving my 'kvetches' - there's just 1 that I can't really deal with on my own, so I'm counting on you to do any necessary kicking and pushing to get it done with. ;oP

No comments: