Sunday, June 03, 2007

Supplements, Vacation Days & Havoc...

Wake up was at 6:00 and I was on an 8:20 bus to The City. Stopped at The Ranch for breakfast with the Roomie and then was off to work by 10:30. Loooong day at the office and the last day without my Big Sis!!!!Freddie came by about 1/2 an hour before it was time to go to keep me company. We shpatzired down to the other side of town and sat in the sunshine for a while.
Eventually Dum arrived and the 3 of us went out for a last dinner together before Dum leaves The Holy Land.

Freddie and Dum were heading to Bet Shemesh for a blood drive and on our way down to the bus stop we bumped into a neighbor who was waiting for her ride. She said there was room in the car so the girls went with her and I headed back to The Ranch.

We were fresh out of chocolate so I ate an ice pop.

What an interesting day.
I hope this week flies by.
I want it to be Thursday already...

No comments: