Sunday, July 22, 2007

Baseball and Soggy Cheerios..

This morning I woke up bright and early and Daddy took me to RBS to the Dental Clinic to have my stitches removed. The first thing the dentist asked me when I walked in was, "ready to have the other 2 done?" I laughed cynically and told him to give me few months.

Back at Home I tried to work out my plans for classes next year, but Daddy wasn't overly helpful. So I headed out to the bus a few minutes later than usual and as my luck would have it, as I reached the corner the bus passed by. Mommy graciously came to my rscue and drove me over to BIG.

At the office everything was totally typical. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, but on the bright side, the printer/copier/faxer is broken again, so that cut down a lot of work for me.

Tonight Shosh and I are supposed to go to a kenes. We'll see if that happens. For now I've got to go and find something to eat. I'm hungry - again...

1 comment:

TJ said...

YEY to broken printer/copier/faxer !!!!!