Monday, July 09, 2007

FedEx or UPS...?!

What a funny morning, I woke up and remembered having the strangest dream. I got enagaged? What is going on?! Shaking my head in an attempt to clear the sleep from my brain I made my way to work...Well, I guess it wasn't a dream. Cause everyone seems to be celebrating. It's just a little frustrating that I won't be seeing the person I'd like to be celebrating with for another 11-12 days. On a funy note, I did get an amusing accusatory SMS which echoed the sentiment of, "this was all your idea and now people keep calling me!" I just laughed.
The bosses picked up a very nice cake and there was much rejoicing. I think my phone rang more times today than it has in the last year or maybe even two.

I was going to save the last piece of cake for him, but it started to melt into a puddle of sludge, so I decided to save it for breakfast in the morning instead and I will have to make him some cookies next time he is Home. Better find out what kind he wants...

(And yes, I'm blogging that so that I don't forget!!!) :oP

1 comment:

tnspr569 said...

Ah! FedEx and UPS were on speed dial for me at work at one point! It's scary- I know their numbers by heart!


What a fun day! Enjoy this special time!