Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Iced-Shoko...

Today was the first day in a very long time that I mamash had problems focusing on things. My mind wandered listlessly hither and yon and I couldn't keep a blessed thing straight in my memory for more than about 5 seconds.

Work was mercifully mindless (for the most part) and when it became unbearable I slipped out with my Big Sis and the adorable 'little' Munchkin.

Back at The Ranch, Sarah Leah had come over to visit and Shosh made dinner which was YUM!!!

Shosh and I went for another really nice walk (even though the cute guys with the 'shechted' turkey were gone when we passed the park.)

I've got to admit, it's a little too weird for me to get a phone call every night when I am used to getting one every two weeks or so. I would assume that it is in response to my complaining about lack of calls. Not that I don't appreciate it, but an SMS would suffice as well. I can tell that this whole planning thing is going to be a nightmare. Honestly, I want nothing to do with it. Small, simple and elegant is all I want. Ha. As if. *sigh* On the bright side - it's the 'after' that matters, so I just have to get to and through it.

Yes yes, I'll be juuuust fine.

No comments: