Sunday, July 15, 2007

Next Stop, Akamafoomfoom...

Woke up bright and early and went to the office at 9.

I noshed on a huge PB&J sandwich and half of a chocolate bobka.

I left the office at about 2:30 and headed Home.

At 6:00 I had an appointment with the oral-surgeon and after shooting my cheek and gums full of novacaine he proceeded to extract the 2 wisdom teeth on the left side of my mouth. The surgeon and dentist agreed that I work much too hard and that I decidedly need a vacation so they presented me with a 'sick note' and instructions not to go to the office for 3 days. I said it would be hard for me, but you simply can't disregard the doctor's orders. Right?

Back at Home we were out of Acamol so I skipped (ok, so I didn't skip - considering I was quite woozy) over to the Feldmans to see if they possibly had some painkillers. Tamir was kind enough to seach the house and eventually located the much needed tablets. (Thanks a TON! I don't want to know what it would have felt like without any painkillers since it hurt a HECK of a lot with them.)

Daddy forgot to get sorbet for me, but it's ok I don't think I'd be able to eat it anyway.

My mouth hurts and there's nothing to do to make it feel better but wait.

At least Toffee is clean and here to comfort me. That makes it a bit better. A fuzzy friend to snuggle with helps a whole lot.

More tomorrow...

2 comments:

Tamir said...

Wow, you really got me with that title. o_o Akamafoomfoom?

I hope you feel better tomorrow! Or even tonight. ^_^

Lorelai said...

Yes, my father thought it would be amusing to have me say it 5 times fast while still numb. Evidently it worked, cause everybody got a good laugh. Well, everyone aside from me anyway...

I really really hope I do - though I'm not too confident. :o(