Friday, July 06, 2007

An ode to Mike...

In life it is of utmost importance to remember the savor the experiences and enjoy the beauty surrounding you. Don't let opportunities slip through your fingers and don't squander your time. Time is not refundable and you should therefore spend it doing things that improve the world and improve yourself. Why waste it when it means precious seconds and moments?! Also, I think that the most wonderful things in life are full of happiness and joy and the trick is their ability to radiate these two emotions and make others feel the same. Bring light to those around you, spread happinesss and smiles - just remember, lots and lots of smiles.I'm a doting aunt - so I hereby present my 'littlest' nephew for your viewing pleasure! He is absolutely deeeeelicious and I could totally eat him up! I'm so excited to work with him for a while - even if he does take up all his mom's attention... ;o)
Have an incredible Shabbos!!!

3 comments:

~{~~@ said...

That boy is yummmm...
Thanks for sharing!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!

TJ said...

soooooooo sweet!!!!!
Can I eat him up???

~{~~@ said...

sure on monday morning