Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Reasons to be Ditzy...

Day 2 of 'recuperation' began at 7:30 this morning. After a shower and some more pain-killers, Tiger came to visit. I finally got over my 'ickiness' and took out my teeth to see what the cause of this whole situation was. They are HUGE buggers!!!
Fringe and Frizzie were quite amazed by them. They then drew straws and Frizzie had to touch them. Eeeeeewwwww...
Here's a picture of my 'sick-bed' - I have been crashed on the living room couch since Sunday night. It's quite comfortable and close to the medicine cabinet so I don't expect to leave there any time soon.
These are the animal shaped noodles that Brenda sweetly overcooked for me yesterday. I did just fine with the skinny giraffes, little lions and tiny turtles. The enormous elephants however did not go over too well and I was forced to cut them in half in order to eat them.
I like this last picture. I'm not sure why. This silly elephant has really got his head on wrong. (Not to worry, I have since straightened him out.)
Well, that was a brief wrap-up of my painful post-extraction holiday. Hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned later for more updates...

1 comment:

~{~~@ said...

Did I tell u how much I love you....