Sunday, July 01, 2007

Waggle Waggle Waggle Wang...

Woke up nice and late this morning. First order of business was taking EVERYTHING out of my closet, refolding it and then putting it all back into my closet. Granted, I didn't do the top shelves (because they are tooooo high up) and I couldn't figure out what to do with all my skirts and button-down shirts (because the shirts all need to be ironed and I don't wear most of the skirts.) Then I raided the fridge for some leftovers and ran to catch a bus.

Work was a general bore although I did have to sit through a talking-to for not filing efficiently enough and for not always printing 3 of every document.

Shosh showed up at the office 10 minutes before closing time and on our way out of the building we met up with Mommy and Brenda. We headed to Geuuuuula to do some 'present shopping' and then we walked back to the other side of town and stopped at Center 1 for some dinner. On our way back to The Ranch, Auntie Sab called to wish me a happy belated birthday. So I shmoozed with her for a while.

All in all an enjoyable enough day. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

In the meanwhile, please remember to be patient - The Little Man has Little Room on his Little Tray...

3 comments:

ME said...

I do believe it was..Wiggle Wiggle Wang ;)

Lorelai said...

Lol! There was a dispute back at The Ranch. I should've written it down. I have to write things down nowadays. It's a combination of old-age and secretarial-disease...

yo' meanma said...

I believe it was in fact wiggle wiggle wang but waggle does in fact describe what "it" was doing ;)