Thursday, July 05, 2007

"What can I get for you?"
"A plain whole wheat bagel with some plain cream cheese and some lettuce please."
"Wow, that's very plain. So, plain cream cheese and what?"
"Just some lettuce."
"You want plain lettuce?"
"Green would be good."
"Usually when vegetables are green they aren't ready."
"Well, that's ok. I like my lettuce green."
"You have some plain money for me?"
"It's probably a little warm. But just as regular as ever aside from that."
"If it's from you, I'm sure it's not so plain."
"Well, it can be whatever you'd like to call it."
"Wanna stay for lunch?"
"Nah, I've gotta get back to the office."
"You sure? I could grab a bagel too and some water. That's pretty plain you know."
"Maybe some other time. Thanks for the bagel."
"Anytime."


Sheesh. Ever get fed up!? I'm fed up!

Can't people understand that I hate pomp and ceremony??? I hate waiting!!!!
I like things the way I like them and that YES that is usually means plain, pretty and elegant!!! The mix DOES exist and there is NO possible way that I am the only person in the world who feels this way!

No comments: