Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"Put a little windex on it..."

Walked to work this morning and it was HOT out. Work was boring beyond belief except for the fact that instead of doing nothing I was delegated to do all the stupid stuff. The thing that made my day was telling my boss that he should get ready because I will be taking off a week and a half some time in December to go to Merry Ca. (I really DO love travelling. I just wish I could go somewhere new rather than back to all of the places I have already been before. Still, it's a worthwhile trip. A chance to stock up on stuff cause this will probably be my last trip out of Israel for quite a long while...)

After work I walked back to The Ranch. First Shosh and I went to the makolet to pick up cookie-baking ingredients and then back at The Ranch we made dinner and cookies! To round off my night I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding and all I can say is, "oy" and kind of get a little nervous. I mean, my family isn't THAT crazy - but we're pretty gosh darned close... :oP

3 comments:

tnspr569 said...

Yay!! Can't wait to see everyone then!

Miryam said...

How about something a little different on this trip to Merry Ca??

Wanna come visit Cleveland? (Not that there's much to do here, but you're always invited!!)

Miss you, and btw, the pictures are adorable...

Robin said...

Aren't you excited to see your dear old cousins too. jk. love ya see you then