Saturday, September 08, 2007

A Glass of Tea.

Shabbos, as anticipated was extremely boring. I didn't actually leave the house. I did read a few books and spend a lot of quality time with my teddy bears. The meals were quite enjoyable and dessert was (as usual) the 'best' part!

Two random things and then I will go, because my computer's battery is dying and I need to take it upstairs -

The first thing is, that I honestly believe that it is the thought that counts and the second thing, (whether it matters to you or not) is Thank You... :)

Shavua Tov! Rosh Hashana this week...Wow, I am ridiculously unprepared.

2 comments:

tnspr569 said...

Are we ever actually sufficiently prepared for the upcoming High Holy Days/Days of Awe?

Tamir said...

Yay, enjoy your tea. ^__^

By the way, have you realized that it's Pesach in a week? I haven't even started cleaning...