Monday, September 03, 2007

Squapeedleplop...

This morning I walked out of my apartment on my way to work and I noticed that my footsteps were much more quiet than usual. As I reached the elevator I glanced at the floor and realized that I had left my apartment in my socks. How silly is that?

On the bus there was a little old man. He was walking over to everyone and reminding them in a friendly and jovial way that smiling is free. The reminder came with the sound advice of putting a smile on 'now' - after all, smiling is actually proven to lighten your mood and make you feel better.

At the office I ran around doing a gazillion things until at long last 2/3 bosses left on vacation. Then I sat around doing nothing. Well, my type of nothing anyway. Meaning, I filed and did the stuff that is usually left 'until last' around the office. On an very happy note, my Big Sis came back to work today - YAY!!!!

Walked back to The Ranch and I am still trying to figure out where the 7 mosquito bites on my left calf came from in the last 20 minutes. There must be a blood-sucker in my pant's leg, otherwise it just doesn't make any sense.

Well, I guess I'll go and shake out my pants...

2 comments:

tnspr569 said...

Pants? What pants?

Lorelai said...

Attn Mr Housewife - Ummm, my pajama pants? We don't ALL wear nightgowns you know.