Sunday, September 09, 2007

Stress & Fress...

I am 22 years old and I am forlorn. I feel useless and pointless. I feel like I contribute nothing to the world at large.

In other news, today was. I took a 9:30 bus, for lack of anything better to do at Home and once in Jerusalem I occupied myself at The Ranch until I deemed it to be late enough to set off to work (which was boring, by the way.) After work I rushed back to The Ranch for a walk with my roomie and then we ate fries (cause why else exercise) and of course ice-pops for dessert.

Quick personal note:

Dear Self,

I MUST stop eating and eating and eating and noshing and snacking and eating and eating, cause that is just about the ONLY thing that I have done consistently for the last two weeks. I feel disgusting and really just have to stop. Sadly, I can't seem to control myself. Sounds pathetic? Yeah, I know. I'm trying here. Maybe tomorrow. *sigh*

Signed,
Moo

P.S. What happened to good old fashioned chivalry? Why does everyone else seem to drown in it but the girl who has been said to have 'fairy tales in her head' gets completely skipped over and neglected?! How?! WHY!?!? ACK!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bob said...

Dear Moo,

Please stop being forlorn! You're making a big mistake if you think people around you are contributing to the world any more than you are. You are a wonderful, kind and helpful person. The world would be a lot nicer with more people like you in it.
It's a little hard to accept, but just about nothing you can do will affect the world at large. Instead, you need to work on small things, which eventually grow bigger and more important.
I know I've told you this before, but you made a huge difference in my life. You, not anyone else. Everyone else was too busy to just stop and say hi to me. What a waste of precious time that would be! But you helped me, and I'm forever grateful for that.

Also, I'm almost definitely the wrong person to say this, but I don't see the problem with really enjoying food. Sure, it's a little unhealthy, but isn't it worthwhile? I dunno.

P.S. I'm sorry you missed out on chivalry so far, but it's never really too late for that. Maybe your Chayal will figure it out one day. ^_^