Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Woowoo Grubs...

I started my morning much like yesterday. Woke up early, lazed about, read some and then walked to work. I decided to indulge in an iced-coffee (which was YUMMY) and I still made it to work early!

I didn't do much of anything interesting at the office today. I filed all of the newspapers and finished the mailing and even made a beautiful (and colorful) excel spreadsheet. (If you'd like to see it, just let me know and I'd be glad to e-mail it to you. Though, I wouldn't recommend printing it in color - quite a waste of ink.)

Stayed 20 minutes late at work (waiting for the cleaner to finish - AGAIN) then I walked back to The Ranch. Shosh and I made a spur of the moment decision to go swimming, so we headed out to the Crowne Plaza (where womens swim is open to the public from 8-10 on Mondays & Wednesdays) and there we met Sarah Leah and swam 'A TON' of laps... ;)

The walk back to The Ranch after swimming was gorgeous. I love the night-time weather at this time of year. It's absolutely incredible outside and perfect sweatshirt weather.

The only thing missing is someone to cuddle with, so I guess it's time to get into bed - after all, Toffee is waiting...

No comments: