Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ow.

I woke up at 5:45 this morning and was out of the house at 6:45. I was at the Kotel by 7:20 for the nephew's upsherin and went to the party for 40 minutes until I had to head off to work. From 10:00 when I walked into the office until 7:00 when work was over I was busy. From 7 till 8 I typed up a bunch of stuff that I had been meaning to type for myself and made my way to Mrs. M's house.

After meeting with Mrs. M I headed off to the bus-stop in the heavy drizzle. Soon the drizzle turned to downpour and it got a little heavier the stop before mine. So, I walked home in the pouring rain and even though I ran most of the way I was so soaked through that when I lifted my foot to get into the elevator in the building my shoe slipped off, turned on its side and a puddle of water leaked out of it. The guy getting in behind me gave me a pitiful shrug as I bent down to retreive it before the door closed. Here it is now 11:14 PM and I JUST walked in - it's first time I'm home today.

I'm cold and tired and I feel sick and nauseous. I have no interest in going to work tomorrow, or EVER for that matter. And considering that the only things I ate today were a plain plain bagel and 4 cookies - you'd think I might be hungry, but alas I have no energy to make food and if I did I wouldn't have the patience to wait for it to cook or the stomach to keep it down in.

I give up.

No comments: