Thursday, December 13, 2007

Back to Normal(?)...

We got Home last night. I went to work today. It was long. They saved everything for 2 weeks for me. Wasn't that sweet? The boss wanted to know if I intend to keep working after the wedding, I told him that we need to negotiate something and that we'll see. I wonder how far I can push this...

After work I met Shosh in Geulah to say 'hi' - I think she liked her presents. (I told you it was useful and practical.) :)

I took a 417 Home and watched 'Open Season' with Brenda and Michalie after some mac n' cheese. (Thanks Mommy!)

Freddie got back from Talya's wedding pretty late and now we're trying to decide what to do. Maybe sleep a little? After all, it's pretty late.

Good Night.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Welcome back! ^__^ Hope to see you around sometime...

Shosh said...

it's great to have to back..Thanks for the 'snacks' and of course the present was useful..so excited to wear it! Can't wait to spend time with you next week! Sleep well over shabbos!