Monday, December 03, 2007

"It was 625..."

I was going to blog a whole fun post about how our trip is going thus far but Samantha just came in and starting getting all annoyed at me because I'm wasting time on the computer and not going to the other house with her. So now I'm really not in the mood to write anything anymore.

In Short: It's great. Really great. I love spending time with the Chazanows. I love seeing all the people I grew up with. It's grand to have been away for a long time and then to come back and know where I'm going when we drive through town. It snowed this morning and slushed all afternoon. Shopping is SO much fun when you haven't done it in a long time. It's cold cold cold and I'm getting good use out of my winter coat. I love not having to think about work or going to work or my bosses or anything else stressful like that.

Vacation.
It's a wonderful thing.

I highly recommend it for relaxation purposes.

And I got REALLY cute little flats.
They're bright pink and they have polka-dots.

Yeah, fun.

(Pictures to follow...)

No comments: