Thursday, December 06, 2007

JAM 28H

Some pictures from our trip thus far. No time for more details now, there's SOOOO much to do! Chanuka is great so far and I'm officially sick of shopping (again.)

Please check out the links below: (And PLEASE let me know if they don't work or if you can't see the pictures!)

The Pollys Are in AMerryCa!!! (Part 1)
The Pollys Are in AMerryCa!!! (Part 2)

Though the trip is a lot of fun and I'm totally enjoying it as a vacation should be appreciated, I really can't wait to get Home.

What else is new...

2 comments:

Missing You! said...

Miss you SOOOOOO much!!!!! Looks like you are having a blast!!! Sick of shopping. ok I let you shop for me now! Dash to the family! So excited to see you soon!!!! :) Enjoy the last little bit

Bob said...

Glad to see you're having fun! (not that I thought for a second that you wouldn't.) ^_^ I hope your Channuka is as bright as it would be in the holy land.