Sunday, December 23, 2007

Twisted Knickers...

Shabbos was really nice this past week. Sarah Slepian stayed with us and Zsh is officially out of the army. Friday night the girls wandered over to visit with Saba & Savta and Shabbos lunch we were joined by Yonatan and Donny for the meal and they even z'mired with Daddy (which was REALLY nice!) I spent Motzash with my Zsh and we watched Hook (which I must admit made me teary-eyed, which I must admit made me feel quite silly.)

This morning I woke up an hour early and didn't bother showering (and you REALLY didn't need to know that) and caught the 10:00 bus after almost falling flat on my face because I rather stupidly wore a long denim skirt and my boots (which I KNOW get stuck when I try to actually take normal-sized steps.) I dropped my stuff off at The Ranch and actually took lunch with me to the office. Work was HIGHLY boring and since TJ is in the UK, My Big Sis doesn't work on Sundays and Tzi didn't come in, it was actually extremely boring. After work Freddie picked me up and we walked back towards The Ranch. When we got to the corner we concluded that neither of us was quite ready to stop walking, so we continued our walk and wound up walking all the way down Kanfei Nesharim to Har Nof and back again. When I got back to The Ranch the small space-heater was running in the living room. I decided to try and warm up at least one room in the apartment, so I moved my sleeping stuff onto the couch and closed the living room door. I think it's a few degrees warmer in the living room, but it seems like such a waste to have a beautiful apartment with 4 full rooms and to use only one of them.

Alas.

1 comment:

~{~~@ said...

this is how i like u the most...
let's make a pact - tomorrow- we wont let them get to us- it'll b an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!