Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Zsh!!!

Wednesday Winter Wonderland Report...

Well well well... Although me of little faith did not believe that it would snow here in The Holy City of Jerusalem, last night fluffy little flakes began to descend from the heavens. At 7:00 this morning 'somebody' ;) woke me up shouting incoherently about 'the snow the snow!' As we looked out the window I wondered whether the bosses would be mean enough to actually open the office. TJ called to ask me the same thing and I replied that I was also wondering. So we conferenced them and they said, "well, we'll see how it looks at 10:00."

At 10:00 I called the bosses to find out what the status was and they decided that we would now wait until 12:00 to decide what to do. (Which means that I can't really go out and do anything and that my snowday is being piece-mealed and ruined by selfish people who honestly think that THE MOST important thing in the WORLD is money.)

So here it is - 11:12 and I am sitting on my couch watching the snow fall while sipping hot-chocolate and eating some breakfast. CLICK ON ME for some pictures... :) More Later...

1 comment:

Snowdate buddy said...

'Somebody'? I'm taking all the credit....couldn't resist the snow day...why didn't we go back to sleep? who was that caller? sheesh- people!!! so- Lets Go!