Saturday, January 19, 2008

I had a funny title...

But I can't remember it for the life of me.

I had an awful Shabbos. Let's just leave it at that.

Why can't anyone just respect my wishes? I didn't think that asking not to speak about wedding plans for 24 hours was THAT hard. I guess it was. Ruined day, ruined night. Didn't get lunch. Didn't get a nap. Didn't go on a walk. Didn't get to finish my movie. Didn't have a good time. The only 2 nice things about Shabbos were spending some time with Bob this afternoon and actually getting to speak with Shani for a few minutes too.

I know I shouldn't complain, since things are going 'so well' and 'hey, at least I'm getting married' but WHY CAN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I HATE STUPID PARTIES!?!?!?

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING HOOT, AND EVEN IF I TRIED I DON'T THINK I'D GIVE A DAMN!!! Especially considering the fact that the main reason people attend said parties is for the free food.

Let's just cancel it altogether.

3 comments:

Rik said...

Um, you can't cancel. I'm flying over vasts amounts of ocean for aforementioned free food...

~{~~@ said...

i'm not coming 4 the food.i wanna dance with u oh, and c u with makeup

Bob said...

At least this whole thing will be over soon, and you'll be smiling in Australia. ^_^