Monday, February 25, 2008

I Hate Waiting... :-O

Hello hello. I haven't forgotten about the blogosphere in my insanity of wedding plans and the quickly approaching date.

I'd say I've been busy - but the truth is, I honestly don't remember all the things I've been doing. I mean, a few things stick in my mind such as; having my sheitels cut and styled, getting a facial, surprising Saba on his birthday, waxing my under-arms for the first time (which didn't hurt as much as I thought it would), saying goodbye to Z for a WHOLE week, spending loads of time with friends, chillin with Rik and all sorts of other stuff. I've been working more or less (towards the end of the day I tend to get restless and wander out an hour early or so...) but I've basically been on a relatively busy schedule even though the specifics escape me.

So, here I am - my wedding is in 3.5 days and I am starting to get nervous-ish. Not in a bad way - I suppose it's just impatience. I've officially been waiting for 7 months for it - and it's finally almost here...but only almost (although by the time you hear from me again it'll probably be in the middle of sheva-brachot.)

I guess after the wedding the 'big' stuff to do is moving my junk from Home and actually going out and buying towels and sheets and maybe even beds... Hmmm, what a thought.

Point of the story is - a WHOLE week of not seeing Z and not speaking to him and not SMSing him and not IMing him and not e-mailing him and not Facebooking him is getting REALLY REALY REALLY ridiculously annoying. ARG!!! 3 days left and I'm going insane!!!! I'm soooooo sick of waiting!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh but i promise you it's worth the wait partner!!!!