Monday, February 18, 2008

Puddink..ddink...ddink...

Hello there! I'm still here! Wedding insanity is officially setting in. 10 days to go... Eeeeek!!!

Shabbos was good fun (aside from my insane mood swings.) We didn't take any walks even though the weather was glorious (cause I was a LAZY BUM!!!) On motza"sh we went to Saba & Savta's house to surprise Saba with pumpkin cranberry muffins for his birthday!!!

Sunday morning was an adventure. First we headed off to pick up Savta, then we made our way to the wrong apartment and finally when we found the right place the person we were supposed to meet was missing! Uh-oh... Luckily, somebody knew where she was and they went to find her. Desicions were made and here I MUST add a BIG BIG THANK YOU to Savta & Saba!!!!!!!!!!

After the meeting we headed Home and I packed up my stuff quickly then Rivkah and I headed into The City. I went straight to the office and got there only 1/2 an hour late. The boss lady bogged me down with a ton of pointless letters and then skipped off with her husband to hold his hand while he was at the dentist. Of course, they didn't come back.

I left work on time. Chaviva and I walked back to The Ranch. The weather was crisp and coooold. (The weather man is predicting snow for tonight - but I'm not so convinced...)

Finally Shosh and the rest of the Sheffield clan arrived. (Yay! Shosh is back from shmutz laaretz from her crazy engaged-getting shopping-spree trip!!!!) Their visit didn't last toooooo long and soon they left and we were all ready for bed.

This morning I woke up at 7:30 and I headed out to the office at 8:30. I made it there by 9:00 and at about 11:00 I'll be leaving to head to Ramat Eshkol on another errand. This one is gonna be fun though. The second errand on the schedule for today should be interesting. I guess we'll see how it goes...

It's Mommy's english-birthday today!!! Happy (goyish) birthday Mommy!!!

More later? We'll see...

1 comment:

Rik said...

Hee hee, it's kinda funny to be part of these crazy stories, instead of just reading about them.