Sunday, March 23, 2008

Off the face of the planet...

So we're leaving for Australia on Tuesday morning and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

In addition the job-hunt is becoming a NIGHTMARE. I've gotten a whole bunch of leads and even an offer but I'm paranoid about taking it because the work seems mind-numbingly boring. I mean it's writing. I never wanted to be a journalist or a writer. As you can tell from this experiment, keeping up with anything for any extended amount of time bores me so to know that I NEED to have something written by a certain point and when the material is boring -I just don't know.

Bored bored bored and I have NO idea what to do with my life.

UGH!!!

PS - not to share disgusting information but I am SICK of the dry weather. Every square inch of my body itches and I can't get away from it because it's attached to me!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I really can't wait for Thursday night. Really really really can't wait. Ooooooof!

2 comments:

tnspr569 said...

Nesiah tovah!!! Hope your Purim was wonderful!!

TJ said...

Missing u already....