Monday, March 03, 2008

Presenting: Mrs. Lori Nemoy...

Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Just wanted y'all to know that I haven't disappeared from the Blogosphere and I intend to keep popping in at random intervals. This week is a little nutty between sheva brachot and trying to move into Jerusalem. The Ranch shall retain its nickname but shall now also be referred to as home too.

Today's agenda includes packing and moving all of our kitchen-stuff and the majority of my stuff up to The City. Of course, since all of our sheva brachot are in Bet Shemesh we'll be spending a lot of time on the road going back & forth. (Oh goody!)
More later! Much love to you all! (Especially Aunt Foofoo!!! I got your incredibly sweet letter - and it almost had me in tears!!! A BAZILLION 'thank you's!!!)

4 comments:

tnspr569 said...

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures!!! Best wishes to the two of you!!

Bob said...

I love the expressions in the third-to-last picture. XD Mazal tov again and another hundred times! May you know nothing but joy.

~{~~@ said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!

Rik said...

Hmm, oddly enough I recognize half those pictures...