Friday, April 18, 2008

Pesach time again...

Hello hello! I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. I'm still here. Really. I am!

It's been a liiiitttle hectic though. First I was on the other side of the world and upside-down. After 36 hours or so in transit we made it Home. Jetlag - let's not talk about it. We had 1 day in which to pesach-clean our entire apartment so I called the office and let them know I wouldn't be able to come in. (Never mind the fact that I had NO idea what day or time it actually was...) We hung around the city until 1AM for the family to come in for the customary 'erev-chag-kote-trip' but wegot to Cafe Rimon about 1/2 an hour too late and it was already closed. So, with rumbling bellies we made our way back to Bet Shemesh.

As I mentioned, it IS Erev Pesach and all preparations are underway. In order to stay out of under-foot I decided to upload photos from the trip. I added some new pictures to the original album (they are at the end of the album) and filled up another 2.5 albums while I was at it.

I love them and most of them are from our double-honeymoon trip with Rebecca and Yoni to the Blue Mountains. At the very least it's something to look through over chol hamoed. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them!

Click on the links below:
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4

Chag Kasher V'sameach and I'll try to be around a bit more over the coming week. Loads of fun stuff is planned so I'll try to keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chag sameach!!!

TJ said...

finally i read the post (10 days late)

Freddie said...

Please!!!!! Update me!!!!!! Stupid stories about zsh... anything!!!!!!!!!