Monday, June 16, 2008

Filing, Piling, While-ing...

Last night I crawled into bed a little after 11 but I couldn't fall asleep. Finally I drifted off until 2:30 in the morning when I sat up in bed and simply couldn't fall back asleep again. Eventually I got sick of lying in bed and staring out the window so I went to the living room where I spent an hour and a half playing on the computer and shmearing moisturizer on my legs. At about 5 AM I got back into bed and slept until 6:50 when I gave up altoghther and went to shmooze with Rik on Gtalk for the 2nd day in a row.

We walked and I got to work at 9 on the nose even though we stopped to shmooze with Tamir. :)

Luckily, the lady boss wasn't in today because she is at meetings in Tel Aviv with a 'guest' from abroad. That meant that I had to finish up the letters from yesterday and that I was then free to file, which I actually did. I was actually quite impressed with myself. I filed the entire 'hotels & tourism' tray. That was probably close to 200 pages. Yeah, I feel perfectly justified being proud of myself.

Tonight is Chaviva and Yakov's wedding out at some hall near the Shoresh Interchange. It should be fun. I'll get to see my Big Sis anyway! :)

Wonder what else is in store for today.

It's only 2:35 and I've still got another 2 and a half hours at the office...

No comments: