Sunday, June 15, 2008

...None Sense...

We went cherry picking on Friday morning/afternoon followed by a pretty insane Shabbos.

Little Brother slept over and so did Sarah Slepian. For the day meal we were joined by; Yonatan and Alex, Yossi and Akiva. The Miskins named their new little princess, Naava Rut, and it was a generally all around fun sort of time.

Today is one of those semi-awful Sundays. They don't happen often and when they do one wonders what the rest of the week has in store in a nervous sort of way.

On the bright sides, I asked the accountant for a print-out of the hours that I've worked thus far and according to all of the calculations I am 3 hours and 45 minutes overtime. Today I made it to the office 2 hours early, so I just need to pump in another 15 minutes and I'll be free to take off June 29th as planned.

Also, on a funny note I realized that for price of 2 slices of pizza at Big Apple one can purchase 4 bourekkas, 2 rugelach and an iced coffee at English Cake. How crazy is that? Now I'm trying to work out which is more healthful of a lunch...

4 comments:

Rik said...

Go with the one that gets you iced coffee. Who needs pizza?

tnspr569 said...

Umm...what about lunch specials...or salad....??? There MUST be healthier options around your work!

An Olsen Twin said...

Depends which one you're in the mood for, but I love getting more for my money, so I'd stick with the ice coffee. AND its closer to work :) so you dont have to wander as far and waste time of your lunch break. Oh oh oh!

Lorelai said...

I've gotta agree with Rika and Mary-Kate. It's more for my money, tastes better (cause you get sweet & salty) AND you get iced-coffee. It can't get much better. Can it?

Funnily enough, any salad costs 3 slices of pizza and any lunch special costs at least 4...

Iced Coffee it is!!! :)

Ladies and Jellybeans - we have a winner!!!