Monday, August 18, 2008

Terminal...

It's 2:22 in the morning and I can't sleep.

I can't get comfortable in my stupid kiddie bunk-bed. I can't fall asleep. I am ridiculously shvitzy. My legs are entering another ridiculously dry cycle and are soooo itchy that I just want to scratch them off.

I'm supposed to be at work super-early tomorrow because I am leaving at 1:00 PM to go to the dentist in RBS. (And it's not like THAT'S going to be fun.) On an even MORE exciting note, I'm going to have to be all happy and chipper at the office because my replacement trainee is coming in tomorrow for the very first time and I'm supposed to begin showing her the ropes.

I have a funny sneaking suspicion that the new girl is going to end up 'filing' (or sitting around bored) while all of the bosses continue to torture me - because sadly, they know that torturing me will get the work done much more quickly and efficiently. I guess it's a good thing that I am leaving early.

At least I can smile and know that I only need to go into the office on another 10 days as an official employee.

Still, I REALLY wish I could get some sleep.

Sadly it eludes me tonight and I don't have the energy to even seek it out.

I've been working on a latch-hook project which was bought for Sammy. It is a big ol' happy colored 'Peanuts' picture and I would go work on it now but that would involve turning on the light and actually paying attention to colors and numbers which I don't believe that I have the mental facilities to accomplish due to the exhaustion racing my brain and body.

I wish I could sleep.

I'm so darn tired.

Brenda is coming Home on Tuesday. I want to go see her. But I'm already going to Bet Shemesh 2 times this week - it doesn't make sense to go a third time as well. ARG! The stupidity of time constraints. How am I supposed to live my life when my life is constantly governed by the shackles of responsibility and other people?!! ARG! I want to answer to NO ONE!!! I am sick of being owned. I literally feel like a slave with no freedom of my own.

10 more working days, right??! Right.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Freddie said...

The bus was sooo cold yesterday! And I went to the miyun and made a cup of tes, like you told me too, seeing as that was the only open entrance by the time I got here. I also stocked up on lachmaniyot and rugelach on the way, so today hasnt been so awful. I think i'll go buy new clothes and a wedding present for netanela...