Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bee Busy...

So it's only 12:21 PM and I've already walked to Har Nof and back. I know, the walk isn't SUCH an accomplishment, but while I was there I actually signed up for classes and am now enrolled in a computer-school for courses in Graphics, Web design and Photography.

Starting on November 2nd it's 'back to school' for me and I am not sure how I feel about it.

Classes are 5 days a week and my schedule is as follows:

Sunday (14:30-17:30) Computer Graphics
Monday (9:15-12:15) Graphic Design
Tuesday (9:15-12:15) Photography
(14:30-17:30) Computer Graphics
Wednesday (9:15-12:15) Web Design
Thursday (9:15-12:15) Web Design

The walk to school is a nice 40 minute downhill stroll and the walk back is a bit longer thanks to the insane uphill. (I COULD take the stairs but I'd have to figure out which ones AND personally I think stairs are harder than hills...)

Ok - just wanted to update you that it's official and that I'm REALLY signed up for classes.

I can't believe it.

Now I'm off to meet up with Freddie in town and hopefully to get new glasses.

Over & Out...

1 comment:

miryam said...

Congrats! I'm glad to hear you signed up for classes. Sounds really exciting! You now have about a month to finish up all projects, right?
K'siva v'chasima tova!!
Miss you tons!